Building applications for the Salesforce AppExchange is in our DNA
What we do (and how we do it)
We guide businesses through the entire AppExchange process
Aquiva Labs uses a proven approach emphasizing: preparation, development, iteration and support.
From day one we work with our ISV Partners in a strategic way, discussing your vision and mapping out the right way to build it on Salesforce . After some initial Discovery, we will come up with a plan that sets you up for success: setting milestones and checkpoints for the work lying ahead.
Our Solution Design phase then helps validate technical design, and lay the foundation for agile, iterative product development.
During the Development phase, we follow an agile development framework. Each sprint lasts 1 to 2 weeks, and within each sprint, we start with a sprint planning session where the current sprint’s goals are set. Daily SCRUM meetings keep our team constantly on track and providing incremental value. Next, we hold a sprint review with the stakeholders to present what was done during the sprint, and we take feedback from our customer to make any necessary adjustments for the next sprint(s).
Once development is complete, we will package the product up and help you to get it listed on the AppExchange. Our value doesn’t end there – we provide ongoing Sustaining Engineering and Maintenance services to ensure you can focus on innovation and expanding your business, and let us worry about focusing on Salesforce product needs.
From ideation to listing...
We cover the entire chain
Full lifecycle application development as a service
ISV Application Development
Custom Application Development
Architecture, security, scalability and integration for customer-centric apps.
Salesforce Consulting Services
Aquiva Labs provides at-scale mastery of Salesforce development, and we create sustainable
competitive advantages for our clients. We assist Salesforce ISV partners and customers with establishing, extending or reviewing development best practices, solution architectures and process automation (automated regression testing, continuous integration, DevOps readiness).
Our areas of expertise include:
- Business rules automation
- Lightning user interface
- Security review
- OAuth and Open ID
- Communities and portals
- Large Data Volume strategies
- Content management
- Data aggregation and archiving
Support & Managed Services
Tier 3 support and managed services for applications that we help design and build.
We are on a mission
Existing AppExchange Partners (PDO)
- Code Reviews for quality and security
- Make best use of new Salesforce release technologies
- Design and development of new Salesforce-based products
- Release Management optimization to allow you to scale
- Ongoing maintenance of your managed package
- Escalations and Level-3 Support
New AppExchange Partners (PDO)
- Navigate the journey to becoming a Salesforce partner
- Review application concept and fit for Salesforce as platform
- Solution Design to lay the foundation for a successful long-term product
- Ongoing development
- Setting up demo environment and to be ready for launch
- Access to Customer Success Team for ongoing maintenance and development post-launch
- Release Management optimization
Salesforce Customers (digital transformation)
- Org Audits to provide clarity on how to make best use of your investment in Salesforce
- Development to tailor Salesforce to your business processes, and encourage adoption
- Provide your team direct access to Salesforce experts to act as your in-house delivery team; without having to recruit and retain your own team
- Extend the value of your Salesforce investment by integrating other back-office systems with Salesforce
- Enterprise-ready solutioning (SAFe, GDPR, PCI, etc.)
Get the best of Salesforce from day one
Let’s talk Salesforce AppExchange.